For me, I have to get in better shape and I have to be lighter to do the things I want outside the office. Last week was my first week back to surfing after a knee surgery in October. It was painfully obvious to me that I do not bounce back the way I did when I was 20 or 30. I'm still strong, and I can paddle and catch waves but not nearly the way I want to. I'm not going to wait, I'm going to start fixing this problem tomorrow. I'm going to lose some extra weight, surf more, and surf the way I should and want to. Three months from now, I know I'll be where I want.
DIESEL IS THE STATE OF BEING POWERFULLY FIT MENTALLY AND PHYSICALLY. WE ARE ON THE ROAD TO DIESEL. WE PRIORITIZE HEALTH AND FITNESS BY TAKING AT LEAST 20 MINUTES IN 24 HOURS TO EXERCISE. WE KNOW GOOD MENTAL AND PHYSICAL HEALTH ARE CONNECTED. WE ARE NEVER TOO BUSY AND WE'RE ALWAYS WORKING ON IT. THE ROAD TO DIESEL IS FOR ANYONE ANYWHERE. JOIN US.
Saturday, December 1, 2012
Start Now!
The busiest month of the year for gym memberships is January. After people have eaten their way through the holidays they realize the outfit they wanted to wear for New Year's Eve can't be zipped up, and the top button of the shirt cannot be buttoned they then resolve that this will be the year they join a gym and get in shape. Why wait? Start doing the things you want, feeling how you want to feel, and living the way you want now. When you wake up tomorrow, plan to eat better, join the gym or go to the yoga class you've been planning on going to for the past 6 months and I promise you will start to feel better mentally and physically. I suggest picking a goal to meet in 3 months, whether it be losing 10 lbs, running a 10k, or getting in shape for your ski trip. Pick the date and write the goal on a big piece of paper and hang it on your refrigerator. Tell your friends and family what you are doing and make it happen.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment